Setting Towns Impressiveness Required to Capture Values and Town Names.

Roxbian

New member
Hi all you beautiful souls that are keeping this masterpiece alive!

I've recently decided to start playing the game again and been working on a personal project to make the official lands a little more interesting.
So far, I've been able to create some new towns using the Landscape Editor, they show up in-game no problems but when hovering over the towns, The names are defaulted to: NID Not in Database (BUG!) and the impressiveness required to capture is usually a very high number.

Eg, Land 3 where the value is set to 8000-8500 impressiveness to the official towns, the new ones are around 13000 even for tiny settlements.

Anyways, I'm not afraid to get dirty and learn how to achieve this; just wanting to ask the forums for some pointers.

I suppose if someone could share what files/scripts are responsible for the in-game Town Names and if there is a way to change the Migration threshold values; I'd be very grateful.
 

Attachments

  • bw2 land3 eg.jpg
    bw2 land3 eg.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top