ppason New member Jul 1, 2008 #1 Yeah, the miracle scripts.. what do I do with them? These http://www.bwfiles.com/scripts/index.php?action=category&id=4 Please i'd appreciate some help.
Yeah, the miracle scripts.. what do I do with them? These http://www.bwfiles.com/scripts/index.php?action=category&id=4 Please i'd appreciate some help.
Kays Active member Elder Jul 1, 2008 #2 HI. All of the scripts there are to be used with the BW2 Modding Tools so you can script a player made map.
HI. All of the scripts there are to be used with the BW2 Modding Tools so you can script a player made map.
ppason New member Jul 1, 2008 #3 ... So I cant use it on an already made map? Or can I use it on a map that someone else made.. or what?
... So I cant use it on an already made map? Or can I use it on a map that someone else made.. or what?
Kays Active member Elder Jul 1, 2008 #4 We can't de-compile and modify the game scripts. But scripts can be created for use with any landscape. Most of the player made maps do have the uncompiled scripts included. If you want to modify them, that is posible.
We can't de-compile and modify the game scripts. But scripts can be created for use with any landscape. Most of the player made maps do have the uncompiled scripts included. If you want to modify them, that is posible.