Multiplayer Games: 12/23 and 12/30

Mary26

New member
Elder
The next two Saturdays are the 23rd (the day before Christmas Eve) and the 30th (the day before New Year's Eve), and it just occurred to me that people might be busy those days and wouldn't want to play our usual Saturday multiplayer game.  Could the regulars please post if they would be available these days or suggest an alternative?
 
Uh...

Can you play the game online (and not die) without any patches?  I can't install them or my BW1 dies.

But if you can maybe I'll be interested :0
 
Well, it turns out that I am going to be busy tomorrow, so unless someone else volunteers to host, we won't be having a multiplayer game this week.
 
I'll try to host it then.

Same time as usual.  4:00 pm GMT, 11:00 am EST or 8:00 am PST.
 
Im free both days so im ready if we can fit peeps in...erm anyone gonna put a multiplayer map that allows 6 - 7 peeps? XD
 
I'm here. :)

For anyone interested I'll be opening the lobby in about 1/2 hr.

IP addy:  216.138.192.102

 
Cant see any game  :(
Ive put the IP Address in the client program... I ran the game but couldnt see any game...

Anything else i have to do?
 
Good game... Kays won again though  :)

Maybe next time my creature will know some miracles  :laugh2
Ohh yea, I wont be able to play again for about 3 weeks...  exams and stuff.
 
He did alright for a little fella.  :D

I've got to learn some of those tricks and do more myself. I still can't even throw a fireball properly. :rolleyes
 
I should really look after my villagers better next time...  :D
I just remembered the megablast in the middle of the land near the end of the game, should of tried to get there earlier.

Kays - did you take any pictures of the match?
 
Back
Top