Creation of buildings within a script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkelApe

Member
Elder
Is it possible to create a building within the script, without it being "planned" first in the landscape editor? I need to create a town centre. I've done so using the "create" command, but it crashes the game a second later, probably due to it not being aligned to a particular town. So, i wondered if it was possible to create buildings in the script without the game crashing.
Thanks
 
That's something I haven't tried and don't think that it is possible.

Have you looked in the documentation?
 
Yes i have looked through it top to bottom, and there doesn't seem to be anything. In this case, i have another question. Is it possible to create villagers for a town? I have created 10 random villagers and aligned them to me, but that doesn't seem to work, they just appear to own to someone else.
Thanks
 
i think i can help here

you have to edit the bwe files and add


CREATE_TOWN_CENTRE(0, "721.12,897.57", "GREEK_ABODE_TOWN_CENTRE", 5358, 1000, 0)

below the existing line

the  "721.12,897.57" is the location  (requires trial and error if you are using text editor to get it where you want)

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2vb380n.jpg picture of result


i hope this helps
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top