anglosaxon New member Elder Aug 27, 2009 #1 ive seen people discuss this on the lionhead website, and i want to find out if people would actually pay to get lionhead to refurbish the game.
ive seen people discuss this on the lionhead website, and i want to find out if people would actually pay to get lionhead to refurbish the game.
Kays Active member Elder Aug 27, 2009 #2 Can we expect to see a Paypal button on the LHS BW2 page soon? If there's enough interest I might. But it does take a lot of money to run a gaming studio. Now if I won a Huge lottery...
Can we expect to see a Paypal button on the LHS BW2 page soon? If there's enough interest I might. But it does take a lot of money to run a gaming studio. Now if I won a Huge lottery...
Gremxula New member Elder Aug 27, 2009 #3 I don't know about a refurbish but extra content would be nice. Doing some extra lands for B&W2 or BOTG would not cost much.
I don't know about a refurbish but extra content would be nice. Doing some extra lands for B&W2 or BOTG would not cost much.
fenton_pat Member Elder Aug 28, 2009 #4 To be honest, I expect so many changes/additions to the game to make me play it again, that they'd nearly have create a whole new game. Now if we could convince them to do THAT (and do it right), then I'd pay money just to get development kicked off :laugh2 .
To be honest, I expect so many changes/additions to the game to make me play it again, that they'd nearly have create a whole new game. Now if we could convince them to do THAT (and do it right), then I'd pay money just to get development kicked off :laugh2 .