Making him bigger

Demon_Tiger

New member
Ok i made my creature bigger changing the 11.5 thing in the balance script. but when he attacks soldiers he doesnt seem 2 b able 2 kill many. is there away 2 make him kill as many as he could wen he was small
 
Yep, make him small again :p

This seems to be the problem with making your creature larger and I don't think they found a fix for it yet.

There's a thread on this in the modding forum. Keep an eye on it to see if they solved that problem.
 
Yes, I tried that mod out for size (literally). It works, and I doubled what he would usually grow to. But, the drawbacks so far are that he sometimes can't navigate through a large and well-built city, and he can't accurately hit enemy platoons with trees or his ground-based smash, stomp and swipe attacks.

However, if you are prepaired to make your town less-cramped, then he should have no problem walking around... and as for platoons, well, get him the fireball and/or lightning miricles. Those hit, and wipe out just about everything. xD
 
Back
Top