Well, yet another update. Sorry, I'd just like to see your opinions of my updates. I messed with the grass till
I got it how I want it. It looks quite nice up close. One of the most immediate changes you'll see is the new
volcano mountain on the left. I was fiddling around with it, and thats how it ended up. The right mountain is
almost non-existent right now. Just basically a large ridge with a smaller volcano. Almost thinking of calling
this map Little Brother, in light of the two volcano's. Also, the canyon in the middle, I decided to make apart
of that a bit more arid with a depression, and no grass. I really like how it looks there.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/Desphilalis/ddb-07.jpg
Btw, most of you have probably already guessed, but that very small island in the back, is used for creature
selection. Have a few plans for that little island, but nothing major. Unless you guys give me ideas ???