Recent content by benevolentdemon

  1. Black Bloody Ape

    <div>« <a href="http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php">Downloads Home</a> :: <a href="http://www.bwfiles.com/files/category.php?id=62">BW2 Skins</a> :: <a href="http://www.bwfiles.com/files/category.php?id=70">Ape & Gorilla Skins</a> :: <a...
  2. Evil Good Advisor

    benevolentdemon submitted a new resource: Evil Good Advisor - [No message] Read more about this resource...
  3. Irish Lion

    benevolentdemon submitted a new resource: Irish Lion - [No message] Read more about this resource...
  4. Moon Lion

    benevolentdemon submitted a new resource: Moon Lion - [No message] Read more about this resource...
  5. Worshippers dying really fast.

    Thats a pretty good way but actually I used my own walkthrough to help me beat the game, lol.
  6. Worshippers dying really fast.

    I'm in land 5 right now battling nemesis and i have everytown except his last one and I have all those towns worshipping at only about 15% of the population, but my problem is that after 5 minutes of being 100% health all of my worshippers just die, and that really sucks so can anyone tell me...
  7. Panther

    benevolentdemon submitted a new resource: Panther - [No message] Read more about this resource...
  8. Mufasa

    benevolentdemon submitted a new resource: Mufasa - [No message] Read more about this resource...
  9. Pink Panther

    benevolentdemon submitted a new resource: Pink Panther - [No message] Read more about this resource...
  10. Blue Green Tiger

    benevolentdemon submitted a new resource: Blue Green Tiger - [No message] Read more about this resource...
  11. BnW2 Shuts Down =(

    I've had similar problems and I think you should just uninstall it like Kays said. 
  12. Creature Changer!

    Thanks  :D
  13. Creature Changer!

    A creature changer has finally been released and you can even play as the gorilla, also a scar remover has been released too.  You can find more info on this here http://allboards.lionhead.com/showthread.php?t=108285 You can download the creature changer here...
  14. Hmm, no land 5 anymore?

    I'm at the end of land 4 with a tiger and everytime I click on the scroll it goes to the loading screen and shuts down.  So, I looked in my data landscape folder and saw the lands like this: land 1, land 10, land 11, land 2, land 3, land 4, land 6, land 7, land 8, land 9.  So I don't know what...
  15. Hey I kno this is a dumb question but...

    Yeah, grabclipsave is pretty good, but just to know, you can also press alt + s and the game will take a screenshot and put it in My Documents.
Back
Top